We believe in the power of community. We think life's journey is best traveled together. If you We desire for each person to be a part of a community of people who do life together. We do this through life groups. Our groups are pretty simple. We share a meal together, spend time in fellowship, worship together and have a time of prayer. If you would like more information or have questions regarding our life groups, email Carmen Cleaveland.
Check out our Life Groups below and click on one of the links below to register!
The LaRue's Life Group
- Meets the 1st & 3rd Monday evening in their home from 6:00-8:00pm
- Parents of Anya (17) Tim (15) Daniel (13) and Ben (6)
- Interests: Scott: Ohio State, Pittsburgh Steelers, Missions, travel, soccer
- Carmen: Missions, travel,
The Cleaveland's life group
- Meets the 1st & 3rd Tuesday evening in their home from 6:30-8:30pm
- Parents of Mallory & Ethan(27) Gretchen (25) Jenna & Ben (22) and Brady (19)
- Interests: Mark: Ohio State, Harley's, and triathlons.
- Carmen: Running, Reading, and Nature
The Richardson's life group
- Meets every Tuesday Night in their home from 6:30-8:30pm
- Parents of Judah (1 year old)
- Interests: Matt: Stl Cardinals, Outdoors, anything sports.
- Emily: Photography, Design
The Riesterer's life group
- Meets every Thursday evening in their home 6:30-8:30pm
- Parents of Tyler (27) Jon (25) and Emily (25)
- Interests: Dean: Anything with a motor!, Home Renovation
- Nancy: Home Decor, travel